Turkey Taco Soup
Turkey taco soup incorporates ground turkey, black beans, cream cheese and several other ingredients.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time5 hrs
Total Time5 hrs 15 mins
- 2 lbs. Ground Turkey
- 2 15 oz. Cans of Black Beans-Drained & Rinsed
- 1 15.25 oz. Canned Corn-Drained
- 2 Cans Rotel or Tomatoes with Diced Green Chilies
- 1 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 3 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Medium Yellow or White Onion
- 2 Packets Taco Seasoning
Brown the ground turkey in a skillet.
While the turkey is cooking add everything else to your large slow cooker.
Add the cooked ground turkey to the slow cooker.
Stir the ingredients together.
Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours. Cooking times may vary.